The exhibition to introduce
This exhibition is a national mechanical industry exhibition with strong international, professional and trade nature in Vietnam.The exhibition received great support from Vietnam trade department, Vietnam industry department, Vietnam investment planning department, Vietnam science, technology and environmental protection department, Vietnam machinery association, plastics association and mould association and other government departments and professional associations.The exhibition was held once a year in 2005.
Since its establishment, the scale and influence have been expanding day by day, providing an excellent platform for enterprises that have already entered the market of this country to further develop business relations and enterprises that are about to enter the market of this country.Based on the principle of serving others, the exhibition brings together well-known enterprises and professionals to discuss new business prospects, improve market share and truly enter the booming local market.
Since the beginning of the 21st century, Vietnam's economy has been developing rapidly. The domestic production has been increasing, the economic aggregate has been expanding, the structure of the three industries tends to be coordinated, and the level of opening to the outside world has been continuously improved. Basically, a pattern dominated by the state-owned economy and the development of various economic components has been formed.In 2006, Vietnam formally joined the WTO and successfully hosted the APEC economic leaders' meeting.Since 2015, Vietnam's financial expenditure on trade promotion has been increasing year by year.During the year, a total of 8,850 enterprises were organized to participate in various exhibitions and exhibitions, and signed trade contracts worth us $858 million.Vietnam's financial fund for trade promotion is 90 billion dong (about us $400,000), and priority is given to foreign markets such as TPP member countries, South Korea and asean countries that have signed the free trade agreement with Vietnam.Vietnam's economy is entering a period of rapid growth. Infrastructure construction projects such as real estate, highways and power stations are constantly being launched.The booming construction market has brought huge business opportunities to Vietnam's building materials industry.At present, about 7 million people in Vietnam have the need to buy or rent houses, with a total area of 150 million square meters.Vietnam's economy is entering a period of rapid growth. Infrastructure construction projects such as real estate, highways and power stations are constantly being launched.The booming construction market has brought huge business opportunities to Vietnam's building materials industry.
1, plastic and rubber machinery and equipment: pre processing, recycling machinery and equipment, mixer, double roller plasticator, powder compaction machine, crushing equipment (crusher, crushing machine, shredding machine, vane type pelleting machine), dicing machine, cold press powder granule machine, net changer/melt filter, mixing line, recycling line, blow molding machine, foam reaction or reinforced resin machines, injection molding machine, etc.;
2. Processing machinery: calender, powder rolling molding machine, sheet casting molding machine, tire industry machinery, rubber processing equipment, rapid prototype machinery;Post-processing machinery: thermoforming machine, bending machine, flanging machine, tube opening machine and sleeve machine, cutting machine, slitting and rewinding machine, punching machine and punching machine, trimming flaring machine, etc.
3. Decoration, decoration, printing and marking machinery: embossing equipment, laminating equipment, coating equipment, metallization equipment (vacuum evaporation), plastic and rubber products printing equipment, flexographic printing machine, offset printing machine, marking equipment, etc.;
4. Raw materials and chemicals: adhesives, additives, elastomers, fillers and reinforcing materials, modifiers, active resins, rubber and synthetic fibers, pigments and colorants, thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics, and other chemicals;
5. Measuring, controlling and testing equipment: electronic properties, laboratory equipment, mechanical/dynamic properties, rheological properties, thermal properties, optical properties and other properties;
6. Plastic packaging area: plastic packaging machinery and supplies, plastic bag forming machine, bottle filling machine, labeling machine, packaging materials, PET bottle blowing machine, shrink packaging machine, vacuum machine, ordinary packaging machine and others;
Measuring, controlling and testing equipment: electronic properties, laboratory equipment, mechanical/dynamic properties, rheological properties, thermal properties, optical properties and other properties.