The production of disposable masks in the mask production line mainly includes three steps:
1. Forming: It is a machine that uses the principle of ultrasonic welding and automatic edge banding to complete the composite forming of multilayer materials for flat masks. The mask body machine is a machine used for the automatic production of multi-layer material flat masks. It can use 1 to 4 layers of PP spunbond non-woven activated carbon and filter materials. The entire machine from raw material feeding to nose line insertion edge banding and cutting The finished products are all one-line automated operations.
Combine three layers, retract the nose clip, and retract the stacked structure
Compression tablets-flatten the mask:
The single cutting and seam of the mask are mostly fully automatic and manual processing. Different masks have subtle manufacturing differences, some are seam edges, and some are directly hot-pressed. What came out was a separate mask body.
Edge trimming: The masks after edge trimming are connected in a series, and a link for cutting the edge reinforcement is also needed. At this point, the mask is finally formed.
2. Earband welding: Earband welding is a step of welding the earband on the semi-finished mask produced by the mask machine. According to the requirements of the process, it is divided into inner ear strap type, outer ear strap type and strap type.
3. Sterilization and sterilization: fragile non-woven fabrics generally do not use high-temperature sterilization method, they are killed by a colorless gas such as "ethylene oxide", mold and others. Batches of masks are sent to the sterilization room, and then ethylene oxide gas is passed (the following picture is for highlighting, in fact, colorless), and the sterilization process is completed after reaching a certain concentration. Afterwards, air and nitrogen should be ventilated in the disinfection room to dilute and evacuate the ethylene oxide, so many times, until the residual amount of ethylene oxide on the surface of the mask reaches the standard.
Mask production line mask production process:
The whole production process of masks is still quite numerous, especially the follow-up sterilization process. This is why a mask is made in 0.5 seconds, so the rapid production efficiency is still the reason for the shortage of masks. Understanding the production process of masks starts with the structure of the mask itself. , We cut a medical mask, you can find that the mask has three layers of non-woven fabrics, which is also required by the national standard of medical masks, otherwise it will not meet the protection requirements.
Mask production line technical parameters:
1. Equipment dimensions: 6750mm4000mm1900mm;
2. Working power: 220VAC5%, 50Hz;
3. Equipment power: 9KW;
4. Compressed air: 0.5-0.7MPa, after primary filtration;
5. Operating environment: working temperature: 10-40℃;
6. Humidity: 5-38% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas; no dust (not less than 100,000 grade);
7. Production cycle: 100 pieces/minute.
The masks produced by the mask production line are comfortable to wear, without pressure, and have a good filtering effect. They fit the human face and can be used in medical, electronics, mining, construction and other industries. This machine adopts PLC, touch screen control, and the main conveyor belt adopts one-way motor transmission and transmission. The control is stable and the speed is adjustable.