N95 mask production line equipment production capacity:
1. Work content: make N95 mask without filter element;
2. Product size: general mask size;
3. Manpower requirement: 1 person;
4. Incoming materials: manual feeding;
5. Cutting method: automatic cutting;
6. Production cycle: 26-32pcs/min.
N95 mask production line worker workflow:
1. Manually place product materials on the rack;
2. The workers open the pressing rollers in order to put the raw materials into the line body;
3. The worker presses the equipment start button;
4. The equipment is automatically produced according to the set process;
5. Workers inspect the line to solve the problems encountered in the operation of the equipment in time;
6. The worker walks to the other side to replace the full material frame;
7. When waiting for the raw materials to be used up, the worker repeats the above operation process.
Quality assurance and after-sales service of N95 mask automatic production line:
1. Warranty period: 12 months for equipment. (Note: Machine failure or machine damage caused by abnormal power or improper operation of Party A is not covered by the normal free warranty, and Party B is responsible for providing corresponding technical parameters);
2. Out-of-warranty service: After the warranty expires, Party B can maintain the equipment for life, but Party A needs to pay the relevant fees;
3. After-sales service response time: Party B will respond within 4 hours after receiving the fault information of Party A, and the domestic maintenance personnel will arrive at the scene within 24 hours;
4. Technical support: Provide free technical consultation and technical services at any time. When the demand side needs to adjust the equipment due to the change of product status, the supplier provides paid technical support.
N95 mask production line mechanical characteristics:
1. The frame is made of aluminum alloy and bright chrome steel, with a light and beautiful appearance;
2. Automatic counting, can effectively control production efficiency and production schedule;
3. PLC control system, touch screen setting, simple and fast operation, stable and reliable operation;
4. Pulling tube feeding, positioning is more precise, the width of raw materials can be controlled to be small, saving costs;
5. The length and size of the finished product are uniformly controlled with a deviation of ±1mm, which can effectively control the length of the finished product;
6. The equipment has a high degree of automation and low requirements on the operation staff, only need to unwind and sort the finished products;
7. The automatic ultrasonic welding wheel is made of imported alloy steel Cr12, which prolongs the service life of the mold and is wear-resistant and durable.