Disposable PVC gloves are polymer disposable plastic gloves and are the fastest growing product in the protective glove industry. Medical staff and food industry service personnel recognize this product because PVC gloves are comfortable to wear, flexible to use, do not contain any natural latex ingredients, and will not cause allergic reactions.
Applicable scope and purpose
Housework, electronic, chemical, aquatic, glass, food and other factory protection, hospitals, scientific research and other industries; widely used in semiconductors, precision electronic components and instrument installation and operation of viscous metal utensils, high-tech product installation and debugging, Disc drives, composite materials, LCD display meters, circuit board production lines, optical products, laboratories, hospitals, beauty salons and other fields.
Features of the product
1. It is comfortable to wear and will not cause skin tightness when worn for a long time. Conducive to blood circulation.
2. Does not contain amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
3. Strong tensile strength, puncture resistance and not easy to break.
4. Good airtightness, the most effective way to prevent dust from spreading out.
5. Superior chemical resistance and resistance to a certain pH.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. The surface chemical residue is low, the ion content is low, and the particle content is low, which is suitable for strict clean room environment.
Instructions for use
This product does not distinguish between left and right hands, please choose gloves that suit your hand specifications;
When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, pay attention to trim your nails;
This product is limited to one-time use; please treat the product as medical waste after use to prevent germs from polluting the environment; direct exposure to strong light such as sunlight or ultraviolet rays is strictly prohibited.
Broad development prospects are foreseeable based on the following reasons
(1) Application areas continue to expand At present, the consumer demand for PVC gloves is growing steadily, and the application areas continue to expand. Take the United States as an example. In the fruit picking industry, workers used to wear PVC gloves for labor protection due to a large number of picking that caused their skin to fester; in the food processing and fast food fields, companies represented by McDonald's provide PVC gloves for their employees;
In the field of medical examination and medical care, PVC gloves have been greatly promoted for their good germ isolation effect and comfortable wearing.
With the increase of people's awareness of health care, the promotion of PVC gloves among medical workers will further accelerate: in electronic processing, customs inspection, laboratories, food and fast food and other fields, the use of PVC gloves has shown a steady growth trend.
(2) Technological innovation stimulates new market demand. Through the application of glove modification technology, it can successfully make up for the lack of performance of PVC gloves and lay the foundation for their expansion in special fields. With the steady development of economy and the continuous advancement of science and technology, new materials are emerging one after another, which puts forward new requirements for the use of gloves.
If the processing conditions of new materials are more demanding, the requirements for the quality of labor protection products are constantly improving; the demand for dust-free, anti-static PVC gloves has been formed and gradually expanded. All these provide unlimited business opportunities for the development of PVC gloves in new areas.
(3) The rise of emerging markets PVC glove products are highly recognized by consumers in developed countries in the world due to their good protective properties and excellent cost performance. However, a certain scale of market has not yet formed in developing countries. With the continuous economic progress of developing countries, it is foreseeable that PVC gloves will gradually be promoted and applied. China is the world's largest developing country and the world's PVC glove manufacturing industry base. As the people's consumption concepts and consumption habits will continue to update, the application of disposable PVC gloves in China will become inevitable.
The potential consumer demand of China, a populous country, has been developed, and the new market capacity will be quite amazing.