The exhibition to introduce
Australia's largest high-level machinery industry exhibition
NMW is the largest, most advanced and most extensive industrial technology exhibition and trading venue in Oceania. It is held annually in Sydney and Melbourne.
Wide exhibition scope: the exhibition scope is wide, basically covers a variety of products in the mechanical industry.Among them, machine tools, construction machinery, hardware tools, welding heat treatment, electronic power, material handling.It is divided into 12 themes, including: international engineering exhibition in Australia, welding heat treatment exhibition, casting and forging parts, gas magi hydraulic technology, material handling, computer control, security products, process and control exhibition, machine tools, metal processing, power equipment, electronic devices, etc.
Exhibition scale: in 2017, there are exhibitors from China, India, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, the United States, Hong Kong and Taiwan and other countries and regions, with tens of thousands of visitors.According to the survey of the exhibition, the industrial manufacturing and service exhibition about industry, mining, energy and other resources are paid special attention by visitors.
With more than 500 exhibitions in 43 countries, reed exhibitions is the world's largest organizer of exhibitions and conferences. It has accumulated rich experience in the development, planning, promotion and sales of global quality exhibitions for more than 100 years, and has won the reputation as the sponsor of quality, well-known and authoritative exhibitions.
Australia is a highly developed capitalist country with the sixth largest territory in the world.Australia is not only a vast territory, but also rich in products. It is the most developed country in the southern hemisphere, the twelfth largest economy in the world, the fourth largest exporter of agricultural products in the world, and the largest exporter of various minerals in the world.
According to statistics from the Australian bureau of statistics, in the first 10 months of 2017, the import and export volume of Australian goods reached 375.61 billion us dollars, an increase of 21.8% over the same period last year (the same below).Of this amount, exports reached 191.53 billion us dollars, up 26.3%;Imports totaled us $184.07 billion, up 17.5%.The trade surplus was $7.46 billion, compared with a deficit a year earlier.In October, Australia's imports and exports of goods increased 12.9% to $37.87 billion.Of this, exports reached 19.21 billion us dollars, up 13.1%;Imports totaled us $18.66 billion, up 12.7%.The trade surplus was us $550 million, up 30.2 percent.Australia's trade surplus with China rose 129.9% to $24.23 billion in the first 10 months of this year.As of October, China remains Australia's largest trading partner, while maintaining its position as Australia's largest export market and largest source of imports.
Exhibition area: more than 10,000 square meters
Number of exhibitors: 721, more than 70 Chinese exhibitors
1. International engineering exhibition: CNC machining center: horizontal and vertical machining center, CNC lathe, automatic lathe, sheet metal: forming, bending, stamping, shearing equipment, grinding, drawing, boring, milling, water knife cutting machine, laser equipment;
2. Automation and robot exhibition: automation system, barcode/identification system, computer integrated manufacturing system, consulting services, fluid control, operator, image processing, motion control equipment, operation interface, photoelectric system, pneumatic control, etc.
3. Instrumentation, control and automation exhibition: analyzers/analytical equipment, pneumatic actuators and hydraulics, pneumatic products, drivers, PLC, pipes, hoses and accessories, nuclear power plant monitoring systems, process and control systems;
4. Welding and heat treatment exhibition: cutting and preparation, gas equipment, heat treatment, industrial gas, laser welding and cutting, materials including steel, stainless steel and aluminum, manufacturing and manufacturing technology, metal forming, welding equipment, welding research and development, casting, forging, etc.
5. Power exhibition: generator and generator set, cable and bus, communication engineering, computer technology and communication technology, data communication, electric power fittings and accessory products, electronic components and accessories, high-tech products and new technology, intelligent building technology, graphite electrode, industrial equipment and accessories, installation and control equipment, lighting and lamps and lanterns, storage equipment, test and measurement equipment, etc.;
6. Electronics industry exhibition: components, connectors, displays, embedded systems, integrated circuits, leading/liquid crystal displays, microelectronics, printed circuit board technology, surface mount technology, testing and measurement technology, complete sets of household appliances, special aircraft, tooling, etc.
7. Plastic processing machinery and metal composite casting: raw materials, resin products, rubber machinery and equipment, rubber and plastic processing quality testing instruments and equipment, rubber and plastic processing chemical materials, additives and auxiliary materials, rubber and plastic processing molds and accessories, etc.