The production process of latex gloves:
1. Wash the mold, wash the ceramic mold with clean water;
2. Soak in calcium water, soak the ceramic mold in calcium water to make the surface of the ceramic mold evenly distribute calcium ions;
3. Drying, drying the ceramic mold soaked in calcium water;
4. Dip latex, soak the dried ceramic mold in latex, so that the surface of the ceramic mold is covered with a layer of latex to form latex gloves;
5. Crimping, pass the ceramic mold of step 4 through the crimping mechanism to crimp the opening of the latex glove;
6. Drying, drying the crimped latex gloves to remove the moisture on the surface of the latex gloves;
7. Leach, soak the dried latex gloves in hot water and take it out;
8. Dry vulcanization;
9. Water cooling, soak the latex gloves of step 8 in cold water to cool;
10. Demould, take off the latex gloves from the ceramic mold to complete the production of latex gloves.
1. The production process of latex gloves is as follows:
(1) The rubber is first sliced by a rubber mixing machine, and then sent to the sol tank to mix sol with gasoline. After the sol is emulsified and adjusted, it is pumped to the latex intermediate tank.
(2) The rubber solution dissolved in gasoline is fed from the top of the distillation tower, and is heated and distilled by steam. The light component gasoline is heated into a gas phase, and the gasoline gas is mixed and cooled by cold water in the oil-air cooler. The oil-water mixture goes to the oil-water separator, the oil-water layer. The upper gasoline is recovered, the lower water is pumped to the cooling water tower for cooling, and then the gas gasoline in the distillation tower is cooled after cooling;
(3) The latex in the distillation tower kettle is sent to the latex mixing tank for stirring according to its own pressure, and after modulation, the glove raw latex is separated out by the centrifuge, and then toned and filtered for later use.
(4) The glove model is first cleaned with acid and alkali and washed with water. The washed model is first immersed in hot water and heated until it is soaked in coagulant and dried for dipping. After dipping, it is sent to an oven for preliminary drying, adding fiber inner sleeves, flushing hot water and then sending to the oven for vulcanization, drying and forming. After the gloves are demolded, they are inflated, checked, shaped at low temperature, dried at medium temperature, washed with water, dehydrated, dried, and then packaged and sent to the finished product warehouse.
2. Latex gloves: It is a kind of gloves. It is different from ordinary gloves. It is made of natural latex. It can be used in household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. It is a necessary hand protection.