The exhibition to introduce
The 27th THAILAND plastic and rubber machinery exhibition INTERPLAS THAILAND will be held from June 19 to 22, 2019. It is an annual exhibition targeting at the plastic and rubber production technology industry in southeast Asia. It is held once a year in Bangkok, THAILAND.The organizer, reed group, has rich experience in holding exhibitions all over the world.In 2018, more than 70,000 merchants from southeast Asian countries attended the exhibition, and more than 1,400 exhibitors from 29 countries and regions including Thailand, China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan), the United States, Germany, Japan and South Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia and Turkey participated in the exhibition.
At the exhibition, you can develop potential customers, meet new customers, market experts and distributors, achieve sales goals, launch new products, broaden business scope and exchange industry experience.Exhibition is a theme of Thailand machinery manufacturing week, Thailand weeks include international plastics and rubber processing machinery exhibition, international mold exhibition, factory equipment exhibition and international installation technology, factory automation and instrumentation exhibition and international auto parts processing, plastic and rubber machinery exhibition as one of the four major theme of the exhibition, strongly professional, technical level is representative, reflects Asia plastic and rubber, mould technology development level, is a large plastic and rubber exhibition, Thailand is an excellent platform you into southeast Asia market.According to the survey of intl exhibition, participating in this exhibition can understand the development of products in Thailand and the world and the specific demand of the market more directly, which is conducive to improving the technical content of products, adjusting and improving the structure of products, laying a foundation for the production of high-quality products, and guiding the direction of improving export and ensuring normal export.
Thailand is located in the central part of indo-china peninsula in southeast Asia, and is also a member and founder of the association of southeast Asian nations.The association of southeast Asian nations (asean) is a free trade area with a large number of consumers and a large coverage area in the world. It is also called "the third largest economy in the world in the future" after the European Union and the north American free trade area.Thailand has a tropical monsoon climate.The whole year is divided into heat, rain and drought three seasons.The average annual temperature is 24 ~ 30℃.Perennial temperature of no less than 18℃, the average annual precipitation of about 1000 mm.
In recent years, Thailand to actively participate in regional economic cooperation, and joined the asia-pacific economic cooperation organization and asean free trade area, according to the SHOWGUIDE exhibition navigation research, development, manufacturing and service industries, especially the rise of tourism, Thailand's economic structure has changed much, mainly export agricultural products agricultural country gradually by the past to emerging industrialized countries.According to the statistics of Thai customs, in the first nine months of 2017, the import and export of Thai goods reached 340.38 billion us dollars, up 12.1% over the same period last year (the same below).Of this amount, exports reached us $175.18 billion, up 9.7%;Imports totaled us $165.2 billion, up 14.9%.Trade surplus of $9.98 billion.Thailand imported and exported $40.34 billion worth of goods in September, up 11.4 percent.Of this amount, exports reached us $21.72 billion, up 12.8%;Imports totaled us $18.62 billion, up 9.8%.The trade surplus was us $3.1 billion, up 35.3 percent.
The last review
Exhibition area: 35,750 square meters
Number of exhibitors: 1,430
the Belt and Road
1. Plastic and rubber machinery and equipment: pre-processing, recycling and utilization machinery and equipment, mixing machine, two-roll plasticizer, powder compactor, crushing equipment granulator, cold pressing powder granulator, mixing and mixing production line, recycling and utilization line, molding machine foam, reaction or reinforced resin machinery, injection molding machine, etc.;
2. Processing machinery: calender, sheet casting and molding machine, thermoforming machine, bending machine, edge folding machine, cutting machine, slitting and rewinding machine, punching and punching machine, trimming flaring machine, etc.;
3. Decoration, decoration, printing and marking machinery: embossing equipment, laminating equipment, coating equipment, flexographic press, offset press, marking equipment, etc.;
4. Raw materials and chemicals: adhesives, additives, elastomers, fillers and reinforcing materials, modifiers, active resins, rubber and synthetic fibers, thermoplastics, thermosetting plastics and other chemicals;
5. Measuring, controlling and testing equipment: electronic property, laboratory equipment, mechanical property, dynamic property, rheological property, thermal property, optical property and other properties;
6. Plastic packaging area: plastic packaging machinery and supplies, plastic bag forming machine, bottle filling machine, labeling machine, packaging materials, PET bottle blowing machine, shrink packaging machine, vacuum machine, ordinary packaging machine and others.