The invention relates to a printing process and its machinery for latex products, especially to a structural improvement of balloon printing process and its printing production device.
Along with the market prosperity and the competition intensification, the toy balloon, already was not limited to the children toy and the celebration program joyful articles for use, moreover in the United States, Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, the Netherlands and so on foreign countries, the balloon production mainly is USES for the commercial advertisement.Therefore, most balloon products need to print a variety of text.Related scientific and technical personnel have been focusing on the balloon color printing method production process and equipment to explore and develop.
In order to improve the effect of the balloon, enhance the aesthetic feeling, the United States and Western Europe countries mostly use tinted mechanical printing, the more successful the balloon printing machine, mainly by the balloon clamping device, paint roller, printing roller, inflatable and transmission and so on, mainly pigment printing production process groove of a color pigment transition through the paint roller, paint roller and the blank made of nitrile rubber roller to rotate relatively slowly, respectively, the monochrome, double color or three colors by contact with the rubber printing roller respectively, then the color design adopts the method of "indirect printing transfer printing on the balloon.This device solved the problem of color printing on soft balloon successfully.However, this "indirect printing" method still requires the use of 3-5 seconds completely dry very fast drying ink, ink coverage color saturation is not good, and the device structure is complex, import equipment cost is large.
In China, in the 1970s, a factory in suzhou has successfully designed a disk color ball printing machine for single printing.After 1980, on the basis of referring to the successful technology abroad, the three color balloon color printing transfer machine was successfully trial-produced, and the experiment of screen plate color overprinting was attempted.However, the promising balloon color printing method and device have not come out.
In addition, the existing screen printing substrate surface is flat or hard arc, and screen printing plate and substrate to maintain a distance of 1-4mm.In the printing, scraping knife, so that the elastic screen plate and substrate surface in the scraping knife form line contact, and complete screen printing.In order to avoid ink adhesive substrate and ink dot mesh deformation defects.
The invention content
The purpose of the invention is to provide a method of balloon screen color overprinter with simple production operation, convenient production and debugging, little dependence on equipment and good color saturation.
Another purpose of the invention is to provide a device with reasonable structure, fast and effective balloon fixing and positioning, and color overprinting with good covering of balloon screen fixing.
The third purpose of the invention is to provide a device for balloon screen color overprinting with simple structure and convenient replacement of wire mesh plate, accurate positioning and convenient adjustment.
Due to screen color overprinter than gravure color transfer printing, offset printing and other processes with good color saturation, good coverage effect and equipment cost and operating costs, etc.However, due to the difficulties in repeated overprinting of balloons, such as easy deformation or displacement, repeated positioning of overprinting and understability of color paste, there is still no balloon screen color overprinting technology.For this purpose, the applicant of this patent has formed a method of balloon screen color overprinting based on many years of experiments and explorations. This method includes the following steps:
A. clip the inflated balloon into the balloon fixing die, and the printing surface of the balloon is higher than the upper edge of the opening of the balloon fixing die;B. The silk mesh plate set above the fixed mold of the balloon is pressed onto the substrate surface of the balloon to scrape the glue for the first screen printing.
C. Put on the wire mesh board and replace the new wire mesh board, so that the wire mesh board positioned according to the regular line is pressed on the balloon substrate surface again for the second rubber scraping screen printing;D. Repeat step c in turn. After the screen overprinting is completed, stay until the ink is fixed.
In order to further stabilize and improve the quality of balloon mesh color overprinter, the wire mesh board is made of 114-138 holes/cm wire mesh.The number of dots of the pattern is 14-24 lines/cm, each overprinter interval of 10-60 seconds is appropriate.So that the color overprinter pattern, not only to ensure a certain clarity, but also does not affect the smooth overprinter and overprinter efficiency.
According to the production method of the balloon silk screen color overprinting, various kinds of special equipment for balloon silk screen color overprinting can be designed accordingly.Among them, a typical device is fixed with a balloon fixing mold on the rack. The balloon fixing mold is composed of a clamping body and a substrate hoop ring arranged near the screen side.The balloon skin drum placed inside is out of the hoop ring.Wherein, the clamping body of the balloon fixing die can be composed of a lower fixing die of hemispherical shape and a fixing die placed on it, and the upper end of the latter is open to form a substrate hoop ring.In this way, the lower fixing die holds the lower half of the balloon, and the upper half of the balloon is clamped by the balloon fixing die except that the printing part is drum out of the hoop ring.The clamping body of the balloon fixed die can also be composed of a substrate hoop ring, a vertical rod and a metal lower ring connected into one.Alternatively, the clamping body of the balloon fixing mould may be composed of a barrel body fixed in a fixed metal frame, and the opening of the barrel body fixed by the above metal frame constitutes the printing hoop ring.Specifically, the bucket can be a small plastic bucket or plastic water spoon, or a bamboo bucket.
The wire mesh board and the frame can be flexibly configured or positioned to replace the structure.For example, a positioning jack is arranged on a shaft rod arranged on a frame, and a matching positioning pin is arranged on one end of a wire mesh board.A number of wire mesh plates can be respectively arranged on the same shaft or connected with the respective rotating shaft separately.Of course, the frame can also be provided with a positioning slot, and a matching positioning block can be set in a splice at one end of the silk mesh board, and the two are inlaid to match.The other side of the shaft (or hinge shaft) is connected with a balance bar, and the end is provided with a balance block and a adjusting screw.
In addition, an adjustment gear body is arranged beside the printing hoop ring of the balloon fixing die and at the contact point of the silk mesh plate.To adjust the pressure between the screen and the balloon substrate surface, and limit the excessive squeezing of the wire mesh plate placed under the inflated balloon, improve the quality of finished products and yield.
Due to the present invention has successfully solved the balloon fixed and repositioning and relevant technology of the silk screen overprint problem, mainly has the following several aspects advantages :
1. The production technology is mastered easily, easy to replace printing varieties, equipment maintenance fee is low, so as to satisfy the balloon product design update faster, species diversity, and the screen plate is soft and elastic, in the process of printing operations, the pressure of the balloon is appropriate, improve the printing quality and yield.
2. The design of color overprint in the balloon is thick and full, the stripes are clear, the overprint color is bright, the three-dimensional sense and hiding power is strong, can print film, stills and other kinds of people, the scenery photos, overprint is accurate, realistic, greatly improve the appeal to children, as well as the appeal of advertising.
3. It greatly simplifies the balloon color printing equipment and reduces the production cost.The cost of importing a balloon color gravure transfer printing machine from abroad is nearly RMB 300,000 yuan, and the cost of adopting the screen overprinter of the invention is only about RMB 5,000 yuan.
Right to ask
1. A method for balloon screen color overprinting, characterized by the following steps: a. clip the inflated balloon in the balloon fixing die, and the printing surface of the balloon is higher than the upper edge of the opening of the balloon fixing die;B. Set the silk screen plate above the fixed mold of the balloon, press the silk screen plate on the substrate of the balloon, and scrape the glue for the first screen printing;C. Use the wire mesh board, and replace the new wire mesh board, so that the wire mesh board positioned on it according to the regular line is pressed together on the balloon substrate surface again for the second rubber scraping screen printing;D. Repeat step c in turn. After the screen overprinting is completed, stay until the ink is fixed.
2. As described in claim 1, the balloon screen color overprinter method, its characteristics is that the screen printing plate is made of 114-138 holes/cm screen, the number of dots of its pattern is 14-24 lines/cm, each overprint interval is 10-60 seconds.
3. The invention provides a balloon silk screen color overprinter device, including a frame and a wire mesh plate arranged on the frame. The feature is that a balloon fixing mold is fixed on the frame.The balloon leather drum placed inside is from the substrate ring.
4. The balloon screen color overprinter device mentioned in claim 3 is characterized by that the clamping system of the balloon fixing die is composed of a hemispherical lower fixing die and an upper fixing die placed on it, and the upper end of the latter is open to form a substrate ring.
5. The balloon silk screen color overprinter device mentioned in claim 3 is characterized by that the clamping body of the balloon fixing die is composed of a substrate ring, a vertical rod and a metal lower ring connected together.
6. The balloon silk screen color overprinter described in claim 3 is characterized by that the clamping system of the balloon fixing mold is composed of a barrel body fixed in a fixed metal frame, and the barrel body opening fixed by the metal frame above constitutes the printing hoop ring.
7. The balloon screen color overprinter device mentioned in claim 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 is characterized by a positioning jack arranged on the shaft and a matching positioning pin at one end of the wire mesh plate.
8. The balloon silk screen color overprinter described in claim 7 is characterized by a balance bar connected to the other side of the shaft bar, and a balance block and adjustment screw are arranged at its end.
9. As for the balloon silk screen color overprint device mentioned in claim 3 or 4 or 5 or 6, its feature is to set an adjustment gear body next to the printing hoop ring of the balloon fixed mold and touching the silk mesh plate.
10. The balloon silk screen color overprinter described in claim 7 is characterized by setting an adjustment gear body at the contact point of the screen frame next to the printing hoop ring of the balloon fixing mold.
The full paper
The invention relates to a balloon screen color overprint method and a special production device. The overprint method is as follows: the balloon is clipped in a fixed die, and the printing surface is higher than the upper edge of the fixed frame;Then press the silk mesh plate on the balloon and scrape the glue for screen printing;Then replace the new silk screen board again pressing, overprinter;Repeat press overprinter to finished product.The device is a fixed balloon die composed of a clamping body and a substrate ring under the silk mesh plate.Therefore, it has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient variety replacement, full overprinter pattern, strong three-dimensional sense, and more realistic greatly reduce equipment costs and production costs.