The traditional knitted labor protection gloves are coated with wear-resistant adhesive layer for the purpose of wear-resistant and non-slip.In the traditional process method, the dip glue device is used for the glove dip glue treatment. The glove set moves forward with the hand mold holder on the hand mold. When it runs to the dip glue position, the hand mold holder flips to tilt the hand mold at a certain Angle, so that the glove on the hand mold is immersed in the glue.The traditional process has the following shortcomings: 1, because the hand-die frame is dragged forward by the conveyor chain, the conveyor chain expands and contracts with heat and cold, and the distance between multiple hand-die frames inevitably shows some errors, so the initial longitudinal position of multiple hand-die frames; 2.2, hand print is not the same as the initial installation Angle and a tremor in the process of sliding, frame do not match the initial Angle makes fingerprint, and therefore by driving the fingerprint prone to final rotation difference, the Angle of the rubberized inconsistent or fingerprint, so attached to the gloves do not match the gluing surface, leading to rejection rate greatly increased;3. After the immersion, the glue on the glove on the hand mold will be freely drained, which will not only cause uneven rubber layer on the glove, but also waste glue, resulting in poor production environment and adverse to workers' health.
In the existing technology, in order to solve the above problems, a multi-joint all-directional glove dipping device is difficult to be widely used in practical production due to its complex structure and high cost.At the same time, in the existing technology of PU glove dip adhesive production line, during the sizing stage, the glue material from one glove drops onto other gloves, resulting in a high defective rate.
Technical implementation elements:
In view of the defects in the existing technology, the utility model aims to provide a PU glove coating production line.
The utility model is realized through the following technical scheme:
The utility model provides a coating production line, PU gloves which include frame, frame described with fixed transfer institutions, fingerprint institutions, preheating zone, flip, soak glue, mix glue area, water area and dry area, fixed organization setup described in the fingerprint on the transmission mechanism, and in transmission mechanism leads in the preheating zone, flip, soak glue, glue area, water area and movement between drying area, complete glove glue.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the following beneficial effects:
The utility model drives the rubber dip tank to move up and down through the hydraulic lifting platform to dip the glove. By setting a flow guide plate and rubber leveling shaft in the rubber dip tank, the bubbles generated in the rubber liquid after dipping can be eliminated, and the rubber surface can be quickly flattened, and then the next rubber dip can be conducted.At the same time, through real-time monitoring of the position of the rubber surface, the rising height of the dip groove is controlled, and automatic glue filling is carried out to ensure that the dip depth of gloves is consistent during each dip, and to improve the pass rate of gloves.
The utility model can rapidly complete the rubber dropping by means of a vibration device set above the rubber dip groove, thereby shortening the production time of gloves, and adopts a vibrator to vibrate the rubber dropping, which can make the rubber on gloves more uniform.
The utility model can stagger the glove mold in the space by turning over mechanism in the rubber homogenizing area, and the rubber material on one glove will not drip onto other gloves, greatly reducing the defective rate.
The utility model avoids excessive glue absorption when the temperature of the hand mold is too low by setting a preheating area before the rubber dipping area.
1. A kind of PU gloves coating production line, its characteristics is including frame, frame described with fixed transfer institutions, fingerprint institutions, preheating zone, flip, soak glue, mix glue area, water area and dry area, fixed organization setup described in the fingerprint on the transmission mechanism, and in transmission mechanism leads in the preheating zone, flip, soak glue, glue area, water area and movement between drying area, complete glove glue.
2. PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 1 is characterized by five water tanks in the washing area.
3. PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 1 is characterized by two ovens in the drying area.
4. Such as claim 1 coating production line of PU gloves, its characteristics is described well glue area is equipped with flip, flip agencies including installation plate cylinder roller swing arm, left or right, the press pulley, rack mounting plate and swing arm straight rack, described in the installation of floor set up on the rack, described in the rack mounting plate fixed at one end of the floor installation, described straight rack set up on the rack mounting plate, described in the left roller swing arm and right roller swing arm were set up on the rack mounting plate, and are located in between the floor and straight rack installation, as described in cylinder is set on the back of the rack mounting plate.
5. The PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 4 is characterized by a bearing at the free end of the left pressure wheel swing arm and the free end of the right pressure wheel swing arm.
6. The PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 1 is characterized by that the dip rubber area includes dip rubber groove, hydraulic lifting platform and vibration device. The dip rubber groove is set above the hydraulic lifting platform and the vibration device is set above the dip rubber groove.The rubber dipping groove is provided with a rubber levelling mechanism;The rubber levelling mechanism includes a rubber levelling shaft and a flow guide plate. The two ends of the rubber levelling shaft are connected with the driven wheel respectively.
7. The PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 6 is characterized by that the flow guide plate includes detachable flow guide plate and fixed flow guide plate;The detachable flow guide plate includes a vertical plate, an arc plate and a horizontal plate. The arc plate is arranged between the vertical plate and the horizontal plate.The vertical plate is connected with the upper and lower surface of the dip rubber groove;The length direction of the detachable flow guide plate is the same as that of the rubber dip groove, and the horizontal plate of the detachable flow guide plate is arranged parallel to the bottom of the rubber dip groove.The fixed flow guide plate is arranged in the middle of the bottom of the rubber dip groove. The length direction of the fixed flow guide plate is consistent with the length direction of the rubber dip groove. The cross section of the fixed flow guide plate is triangular.
8. The rubber coating production line of PU gloves mentioned in claim 7 is characterized by that the rubber leveling axes are two, which are set in parallel in the rubber dipping groove and close to the inner wall of the rubber dipping groove;The detachable flow guide plate is two pieces, which are relatively arranged;The fixed guide plate is arranged between two detachable guide plates.
9. The PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 6, 7 or 8 is characterized by two pairs of wings perpendicular to each other on the gluing shaft, and a rib cage is arranged around the edges of the fins, and a flange is arranged around the edges of the rib cage on both ends of the gluing shaft for installing the gluing shaft;The two leveling axes move in opposite directions.
10. The PU glove gluing production line mentioned in claim 6 is characterized by that the vibration device includes the first support, the vibration mechanism set on the first frame and the rubber surface detection device;The first bracket is a rectangular structure, including a long bar and a short bar. The vibration mechanism is arranged on the long bar and the glue surface detection device is arranged on the short bar.The vibration mechanism comprises a second support, in which a crossbar is arranged in the middle and a rotatable third support is arranged at the bottom;A vibrator is arranged on the third support, and a vibrating lifting cylinder is arranged between the third support and the crossbar;The vibrator is arranged outside the vibrating lifting cylinder;The third support comprises the first part and the second part connected successively. The first part is connected with the second support, and the included Angle formed by the connection between the first part and the second part is an obtuse Angle less than 180°.The second part is provided with a polyurethane block;One end of the vibrator and the vibration lifting cylinder is arranged on the first part;The rubber surface detection device comprises a lifting cylinder and a detector, which are arranged below the lifting cylinder;The lower side of the dip rubber groove is provided with a glue adding mouth, and the upper side is provided with a glue filling detector;The rubber dipping mechanism also includes a hand die bar arranged above the rubber dipping groove and below the vibration device;A horizontal automatic tracking servo device is arranged on the hand die bar;The horizontal automatic tracking servo device includes a translation mechanism and a servo motor arranged on the hand die bar;The servo motor is selected from at least one of the rotary servo motor and translation servo motor.