The mold is a model, according to this model to make products, but the mold is how to produce it, may be in addition to the mold professionals most of the answer is not. Mold has played an irreplaceable role in our lives, most of our daily necessities are inseparable from molds, such as computers, telephones, fax machines, keyboards, Cups and so on these plastic products will not say, and also like the car and motorcycle engine cover is made of molds, light a car all kinds of molds to use more than 20,000. Therefore, the role of modern life mold can not be replaced. As long as mass production is inseparable from the mold.
Below the modern mold production process to do a simple introduction.
1) ESI (earlier Supplier involvement supplier early involvement): This phase is mainly in the customer and the supplier of product design and mold development and other aspects of technical discussion, The main purpose is to let the supplier clearly understand the design intent and precision requirements of the product designers, but also let the product designers better understand the mold production capacity, product process performance, so as to make a more reasonable design.
2) Quotation: including the price of the mold, the life of the mold, turnover flow, the number of machines required tons and the delivery of the mold. (a more detailed quote should include information on the size of the product, the weight of the mold, etc.) ）
3) Purchase order: Customer orders, deposit issuance and acceptance of supplier orders.
4) Production calculates and Schedule arrangement: This phase needs to respond to the specific date of delivery of the mold to the customer.
5) Die Design: May use the design software has Pro/engineer, UG, Solidworks, AutoCAD, CATIA and so on
6) Procurement materials
7) Machining: The process involved in the general car, Gong (milling), heat treatment, grinding, computer gongs (CNC), EDM (EDM), line Cutting (WEDM), coordinate mill (JIG gringing), laser lettering, polishing and so on.
9) Trial Run
11) SER Approval