The invention belongs to the field of plastic products, in particular to a method for releasing a condom mold.
In manufacturing condoms, there are two main demoulding processes: alkali swelling and coiling.
Alkali swelling: after the condom is formed on the mold, it is dipped in an alkali solution at a certain temperature for a period of time to reduce the condom's adsorption on the mold, and then washed down with high-pressure water or taken out of the mold.This method is widely used in the demoulding process of natural latex condoms and polyisoprene condoms.The drawback is that it cannot be applied to high-polarity materials such as polyurethane condoms or polyurethane latex condoms, because the immersion of thermo-alkali solution is not enough to reduce the adhesion of high-polarity condoms to the mold.
Coiling, in which the condom is formed on the mold, impregnated with a layer of isolator, and directly rolled off with a rubber roller.Only a few manufacturers use this technique at present.A polyurethane, a full range of manufacturing method, which is to add pu aggregate after completely dissolved in organic solvent filtration, then through special processing of condom after soaking forming mould, drying, crimping, powder and demoulding is made on the excellent performance of polyurethane condoms, before the invention utilizes the dip forming of mould surface passivation technology measures, reduce the adhesion of polyurethane surface of mould, solves the existing technology, the difficulty of stripping, makes impregnated molding in continuous production of polyurethane condoms into reality, preparation methods and perfect, mature technology,Can continuous production, short cycle, high production efficiency;The drying process adopts three stages of gradually rising temperature, which can avoid the defects of polyurethane condoms such as bubbles caused by the rapid volatilization of high temperature solvent, and ensure the product quality.However, the condom roll made by this preparation process is too tight, which causes sticky layer after long-term storage and is not easy to open. Secondly, the lubricant added after packaging permeates slowly, or even cannot completely permeate for a long time, affecting the use of products.
In view of the shortcomings of the prior art mentioned above, the purpose of the invention is to provide a method of condom demoulding, so as to overcome the defects of the prior art, such as too tight condom roll in the continuous production process of condom demoulding, sticky layer caused by long-term storage, not easy to open and slow penetration of lubricant, which affect the use of the product.
To achieve the purpose of the invention and other purposes, the invention is realized through the following technical scheme:
The invention relates to a condom demoulding method, wherein the condom is firstly rolled off on the mold for the first time, then unrolled by a rubber roller or brush, and then rolled off for the second time, and finally detached from the mold.
The invention also discloses the application of the condom stripping method in polyurethane condoms.
Due to the natural latex condoms in the vulcanization reaction process, will produce a nitrosamine compound, which is a carcinogen, if the natural latex condoms used frequently, there is a potential risk of inducing tumors.And polyurethane material has the characteristics of high strength, good elasticity, good processing performance, biological compatibility, non-toxic and so on, and also avoids the phenomenon of a small number of people allergic to latex.The polyurethane impregnating liquid described above has excellent film forming performance and is suitable for the impregnating forming process of polyurethane whole set.
However, the existing polyurethane material condoms are not easy to be removed from the mold and after the release, condom roll is too tight, long-term storage caused by sticky layer, not easy to open, followed by the packaging after the addition of lubricant penetration is slow, even for a long time can not be completely permeated, affecting the use of products.In view of the above problems, the invention provides a demoulding method which adopts the technology of secondary coiling to make the polyurethane condom open smoothly when stored and used, easy to uncoiling, and make the lubricant easier to permeate, thus improving the product comfort.
The condom demoulding method disclosed in the invention is creative by overcoming various defects in the prior art.
1. A condom demoulding method. The method is that the condom is rolled off for the first time on the mold, then unrolled by rubber roller or brush, and then rolled off for the second time, and finally detached from the mold.
2. Condom demulsing method, as claimed in claim 1, is characterized by powder, one or more of which are selected from gaseous silica, calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate, carried on the cots and brush during the unwinding step.
3. As described in claim 1, the condom demodulation method is characterized by the following: the condom is unrolled by the rubber roller or brush which is tightly rotated under the condition that the rotation line speed of the mold is no higher than 60m/min. The linear speed of the rubber roller or brush used for unwinding is no higher than 60m/min.
4. As described in claim 1, the condom stripping method is characterized by the following: the condom is rolled off at the first time under the condition that the self-rotating linear speed of the mold is no higher than 60m/min, the linear speed of the roller or brush is no higher than 60m/min, and the inclination Angle of the axis of the glue or brush is 0~90° relative to the mold.
5. As described in claim 1, the condom demoulding method is characterized by the following: the second time, the condom is rolled off by the rubber roller or brush which is tightly rotated when the mold rotates at the speed of 0-60m /min, the linear speed of rubber roller or brush is 0-60m /min, and the inclination Angle between the axis of rubber roller or brush and the mold is 0-90 °.
6. - a method of producing a polyurethane condom, including first dipping and forming, then electrical inspection, and then stripping by any of the methods described in claims 1 to 5.
7. Claim 6 production method, its character is that: dip forming steps described in polyurethane immersion fluid, pu impregnation liquid including the following raw material components and weight: described polyisocyanate selected from one or two of MDI and TDI, as described in polyisocyanate is a mixture of MDI and TDI MDI mixture of stated 90 ~ 98% of total quality;The average molecular weight of the polyether polyol is 3500~4500 Dalton.
8. The production method, as claimed in claim 7, is characterized by that the anionic surfactant is selected from one or more of the sodium dodecyl benzene sulfonate, sodium dodecyl sulfonate, or sodium dodecyl diphenyl oxide disulfonate.
9. The production method mentioned in claim 7 is characterized by the fact that the polyether polyols are polyoxyethylene glycol.
10. - one of the production methods mentioned in claims 7~9, characterized by the preparation of the polyurethane impregnation solution by a method including the following steps: 1) the polyether polyol is mixed with 1, 4-butadiol and heated to 55~65°C, and then mixed with a polyisocyanate heated to 55~65°C to form a mixture;The mixture was kept at 55~75°C for 4~8 hours to form a prepolymer.2) polyurethane dipping solution is obtained by mixing water, ethylenediamine and anionic surfactant with the prepolymer in step 1).
[patent abstract] the invention discloses a condom demoulding method. The method is that the condom is firstly rolled off on the mold for the first time, then unrolled by rubber roller or brush, and then rolled off for the second time, finally leaving the mold.The invention provides a demoulding method which adopts the technology of secondary coiling to make the polyurethane condom open smoothly when stored and used, easy to uncoiling, and make the lubricant easier to permeate, thus improving the product comfort.