1. Adopt the special high-temperature resistant chain and co-extrusion method to speed up production and increase output.
2. Automatic vibrating dripping and homogenizing system make the finished gloves more neat and uniform in thickness and thickness.
3. The drying box adopts the tunnel drying method, the principle of hot air rising, and the recycling of hot air circulating stirring, so that the machine can get the best effect under the minimum power.
4. Completely design automation according to the chemical performance of raw materials and the process requirements of glove forming, with compact equipment process and more reasonable mechanical structure;Stable, uniform thickness of coating, no droop, uniform temperature, high yield and smooth process.
5. Aiming at the fragile defects of ceramic mould during vibration, the conveying mechanism of this equipment adopts the special guidance track to run smoothly, reliably, non-crawling and non-blocking, meeting the stationarity requirements of the conveying device during operation.