JUBAO is a professional design, manufacture all kinds of gloves equipment production enterprise, its excellent product quality and first-class service to win the customer high praise and recognition. Brings together various excellent equipment research and development personnel and chemical formula of talent, and with a number of well-known domestic and foreign manufacturers, companies, universities and research institutions established long-term strategic partnership, committed to the mechanical equipment frontier technology research and development of new products.
60m*6 tiers of chain
Aiming at the fragile defects of ceramic mould during vibration, the conveying mechanism of this equipment adopts the special guidance track to run smoothly, reliably, non-crawling and non-blocking, meeting the stationarity requirements of the conveying device during operation.
1. Completely design automation according to the chemical performance of raw materials and the process requirements of glove forming, with compact equipment process and more reasonable mechanical structure;Stable, uniform thickness of coating, no droop, uniform temperature, high yield and smooth process.
2. The drying box adopts the tunnel drying method, the principle of hot air rising, and the recycling of hot air circulating stirring, so that the machine can get the best effect under the minimum power.
3. Use the principle of effective heating space hot air circulation to reduce cost;Multistage PID intelligent temperature control system, the temperature error is not more than + / - 5 ℃, heated evenly luster.
4. High output, unique design of live joint, simple operation of changing mould, and faster circulation;
5. Automatic vibrating dripping and homogenizing system make the finished gloves more neat and uniform in thickness and thickness.
The model of household glove machine was soaked in hot water and heated before being soaked with coagulant and dried for dipping. After dipping, it is sent to oven for preliminary drying, adding fiber inner sleeve, flushing hot water and then sent to oven for vulcanization and drying.